Selling Food & Beverage Products Internationally
Research indicates that consumers in all parts of the globe are interested in safer foods and beverages and eating healthier products. As you evaluate the feasibility of selling your Better-For-You food and beverage products internationally, look no further than Grovara.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Grovara was founded in 2010 to provide American wellness product manufacturers and international wholesale buyers with a way to connect directly and seamlessly through a B2B e-commerce marketplace platform. We are reshaping the importing and exporting experience, making it easier for B2B buyers and brands to do business.
Our online wholesale marketplace is a virtual trade show, with dozens of available brands and thousands of vetted retailers and distributors connecting daily to conduct business seamlessly and confidently.
For example, the Grovara marketplace currently features U.S. brands such as Elmhurst 1925, GT’s Kombucha, Honey Stinger, Big Spoon Roasters, True Citrus, Brad’s Plant-Based, Chickapea, Joolies, Lesser Evil, That’s It, and Wholesome Sweeteners.
Why Brands Choose Grovara
- Simple Onboarding: Grovara does not charge onboarding fees for brands or buyers.
- Sales Speed: The Grovara platform can complete a transaction from a brand in four clicks and from a vetted export partner in three.
- Simplified Export Documentation: Documentation is streamlined, verified, and authenticated for swift in-country product registration and customs clearance compliance.
- One-Stop-Shopping: Interested buyers will explore products that interest them and connect with you directly through the Grovara platform to start conversations, request samples, and fill orders.
- Painless Payments: International payment processing is centralized and effortless for American brands.
- Management Tools: Grovara offers a full suite of tools to help you manage your international B2B commerce. Important notifications and robust order management are available right from your dashboard.
- SPINS Data: Grovara is powered by data from SPINS, the leading U.S. provider of consumer insights and analytics for the natural and organic products industries.
Our goal is to keep you export-ready – ensuring your product registrations stay current and comply with ever-changing, country-specific requirements.
Over time, our consulting and marketing divisions will help you identify future trends, strengthen your global brand building and marketing efforts, and unlock even more sales in markets you never knew presented vital growth opportunities.
As we start narrowing down international markets that are “ripe” for your products, Grovara will begin to assess logistical needs or hurdles that may exist when entering these markets. They could range from access to nearby ports to the use of climate-controlled containers.
Get Started Today
If your brand is interested in selling Better-For-You food and beverage products internationally, look no further than Grovara. Learn more about our simplified market-leading processes find international distributors for your organic products by visiting our website. Schedule a demo using our online form, or call us at (215) 207-0967.