Top 5 Tips for Food and Beverage Export Success
Grovara is revolutionizing how brands go global. Exportation is not a simple feat, but we offer the top 5 tips to help you achieve Better-For-You food and beverage export success and fuel your company’s growth.
Who is Grovara?
Grovara, headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, was founded in 2010 to provide American organic product manufacturers and international wholesale buyers with a way to connect directly and seamlessly through a B2B e-commerce marketplace platform.
We are not a traditional export broker or distributor. Instead, we have developed an easy-to-use platform that streamlines importing and exporting from product discovery and order processing to payments and fulfillment, all in a single marketplace.
Five Tips for Export Success
- Promote Your “Made in the USA” Brand
If your brand is successful in the U.S. market, it’s likely that it will also sell in overseas markets. The U.S. has a fantastic reputation for its high standards when it comes to food and beverages, and this is something you will want to leverage when exporting your products overseas.
- Explore Local Laws and Regulations
Get to know the market you are exporting to. It’s essential to brush up on your knowledge of local laws and regulations in different countries. Many of these laws are specifically designed to protect consumers.
- Learn About Traceability
You may also want to keep in mind that traceability has become more important in Asian markets. Many government regulations now demand that food and beverage products be traceable from point-of-harvest to point-of-sale (POS). The ability to offer traceability throughout your supply chain may give you an edge in the market.
- Simplify Processes Wherever Possible
Look for ways to make your exporting experience as efficient and straightforward as possible to help you increase productivity and reduce costs. Grovara can help. We are reshaping the importing and exporting experience, making it easier for B2B buyers and brands to do business.
- Be Persistent.
Export requires dedication, commitment, enthusiasm, and belief that one day you will achieve your goal. It may take longer than expected, so don’t give up, and make sure that you manage expectations in the market you are targeting, and don’t let your domestic customers down.
Why Choose Grovara
- Simple Onboarding: Grovara does not charge onboarding fees for brands or buyers.
- Sales Speed: The Grovara platform can complete a transaction in four clicks from a brand and three from a vetted export partner.
- Simplified Export Documentation: Documentation is streamlined, verified, and authenticated for fast in-country product registration and customs clearance compliance.
- One-Stop-Shopping: Interested buyers will explore products that interest them and connect with you directly through the Grovara platform to start conversations, request samples, and fulfill orders.
- Painless Payments: International payment processing is centralized and effortless for American brands.
- Management Tools: Grovara offers a full suite of tools to help you manage your international B2B commerce. Important notifications and robust order management are available right from your dashboard.
- SPINS Data: Grovara is powered by data from SPINS, the leading provider of wellness data insights in North America.
Exporting is a scary word. Have you dismissed the idea because you feel like you’re walking into the unknown? Read Grovara’s top 5 tips for food and beverage export success, and then let us help you get export-ready. Schedule a demo using our online contact form, or call us at (215) 207-0967.