Join Us for Grovara Food Week in Dubai!
This November, Grovara and Dubai Global Connect are hosting an event showcasing leading brands from the USA and Mexico. The event, being held from 9 November to 11 November 2022, will feature industry expert panel discussions, one-on-one meetings between brands and buyers, and multiple networking opportunities.
Four different panels and presentations will take a deep look into identifying the best trends to meet the needs of YOUR customers, identifying the best logistical partners for your organization and how to maximize the partnership, as well as how to use state-of-the-art tech to streamline and simplify international networking, purchasing, and fulfillment.
The panels and presentations will be led by government representatives from Mexico, the US, and the UAE, and industry experts and leaders including SPINS, a leading US Food and Beverage focused market intelligence firm.
Attendees will have the opportunity to choose which partners they would like to connect with one-on-one, sample a variety of products, and access industry leaders.
Please request your invitation to Grovara Food Week here.
If you’ve already submitted your RSVP, be sure to register for events and more.
Brands attending Dubai’s Grovara Food Week include
Danone – Silk
Danone – Horizon Organic
Before the Butcher
Datiles del Desierto
DAY ONE Wednesday 9 November
- 9:40 am Welcome Note from DGC, Grovara CEO and co-founder Abu Kamara, and Luis Alfonso de Alba, Ambassador of Mexico in the UAE
- 10 am Official Opening of Grovara Middle East
- 10:15 am Coffee Break
- 10:45 am Presentations: Learn about Dubai’s role in regional & global food trade with presentations from the USDA, Dubai South, and DGC.
- 11:45 am Panel Discussion: Find out what US companies and exporters need to know about business in the MEA region with panelists Makram Malaaeb, CEO of Kuwait Agro, Peter Guyer, President and Founder of Athena Marketing International, Feda Saimua, Partner at Emirate Snacks, and Manish Keshwani, Director of Growth & Alliances at TLM International.
- 13:00 pm Lunch & Networking
- 14:15 pm One-on-One Meetings
DAY TWO Thursday 10 November
- 9:50 am Welcome Note
- 10 am Presentations: Get inside information on using Grovara tech to interpret the latest North American Food Trends and insights presented by SPINS and Grovara Chief Product Officer, Chris Nelson
- 10:30 am Panel Discussion: What export strategies key North American brands are using and why with panelists Daniel Caviedes, Export Account Manager at Danone, Danny O’Malley, President and Founder of Before The Butcher, Danielle Dietz-LiVolsi, President and Founder of Nuttzo, Jesus S. Nunez, Founder of Miraestels Foods & Safte F.I. and Seda Khunkaeva, Co-Founder of Nature’s Own Factory.
- 11:30 am Tour
- 12 pm Lunch & Networking
- 14 pm One-on-One Meetings